Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Who are we?

Go down

Who are we? Empty Who are we?

Post  Phoenix Rosewood Sun May 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Hello all! First off, we'd like to welcome you to Nargles, new player or not. To be more comfortable playing here, we'd like you to get to know the founders of this site.

Rachel is...
Rachelle (Rachel) Amber Brown was born to Joanne and Max Brown on May 2, 1993, the second of two children. At age 2, her parents were divorced, due to arguments and falling out of love with each other, and actually in Joanne's case, finding someone else to love. She and her new husband Ted were married three years later, soon after the birth of their daughter Nicole, now age 12. Her father took longer to find someone, however now he is happily married to Jessica Meyers, with a son Darren (4) and another baby girl on the way. Rachel's sister's name is Katherine, who is 19 and dating Jason Reagan-Scott, who is Rachel's friend Felicity's brother. Rach herself is currently dating Matt Savage <3.

Currently, Rach goes to school in California, and is going into her Senior (final) year of High School in the fall.

Note from Rachel: Yes, my initials are RAB and my birthday is exactly five years before Voldy died. I'M SPECIAL, LIVE WITH IT.

EDIT: Gina, whose main account is Jade Sanders, shall no longer be moderating on this forum. Instead, her sister Eliza(me) has taken over all her accounts, both on Nargles and on the Vault. Meanings that I is the new adminyy.

Last edited by Phoenix Rosewood on Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Phoenix Rosewood
Phoenix Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum