Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Box #17: Narcissa Malfoy

4 posters

Go down

Box #17: Narcissa Malfoy Empty Box #17: Narcissa Malfoy

Post  An Owl Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 am

Owlery Box #17: Narcissa Malfoy

An Owl

Back to top Go down

Box #17: Narcissa Malfoy Empty Re: Box #17: Narcissa Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 am

Dear Cissy,

I'm certainly hoping you're enjoying your stay in Paris. It must be far more relaxing than that of doing work all day. I've told Dobby to help you in anyway possible to help your stay feel much better.

With all my love,
Lucius
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

Dear mother,

I am fine as usual. Father has been in and out, I haven't seen him much, I presume he is working and meeting 'friends'. And yes mother, you know I will be practicing, I always do. See you when you arrive home.

Draco
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:08 am

Dearest Cissy,

That goes without saying. I only call you Cissy in letters and I don't often have to write to you. You're usually at home and with me.
You've already corrected yourself. He's got the pureblood children from the highest respected families. Don't you worry yourself to much. He'll be fine. He's a Malfoy. Children will be bowing at his feet.

With the highest regards,
Lucius
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 am

Dearest Narcissa,

It was a nice surprise to receive your letter earlier. It has been a while. Paris must have been wonderful a nice and calming trip. I have been doing well. I've been doing my shopping for school supplies this year.

I shall look forward to seeing such a charming lady as yourself soon. Lucius and I have been planning a get together. I shall look forward to helping young Draco out with his school supplies.

I'll keep an eye on young Draco while he's at Hogwarts.

Severus Snape
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down