Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Oi! Adopt a Character!

2 posters

Go down

Oi! Adopt a Character! Empty Oi! Adopt a Character!

Post  Klaus Richter Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Ahhhhh. I have lots of characters, yet I'm only putting a few up here. So like, PICK THEM NOW. No no, I'm not gunna be pushy. Just reply in the thread if you want one of them :3
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Han Schwarz, Forty-Six, Durmstrang Alumni, Poetry writer
A German poet who only writes about the world as it. He's pretty quiet and isn't much of a people person dare say. If he doesn't know you, he won't talk to you. He's mostly just shy.

Evan Matthews, Nineteen, Hufflepuff Alumni, Unemployed
Unlike his twin sister Samantha, Evan is lazy and refuses to really do anything with his life, yet he's bouncy and loud just as much as Samantha is. He still lives with the family in their home, still unemployed even after school.

Samantha Matthews, Nineteen, Ravenclaw Alumni, Photographer for Witch Weekly
Loud and energetic like her twin brother Evan. She's a hard worker. She's friendly and is the life of any party. She also enjoys her work as a Photographer.

Maki Hasegawa, Fifteen, Hogwarts
Maki is doesn't do good around large crowds. She doesn't really fit in with anyone, yet her wits are outstanding. Her hobbies are still life, reading, writing, and watching American Baseball.

Mamoru Hayashi, Seventeen, Hogwarts
He's very strange when it comes to his fashion. He dresses in the muggle influenced 'J-rocker' styled clothing. He makes friends easily and loves to talk.

Note; Han is connected with Klaus so if you nab him be ready to roleplay with me when I want to.

CLICK ME! For more information on any of these characters, go to my freewebs.
[Evan Matthews is not on the Harry Potter page][/center]

Last edited by Klaus Richter on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Back to top Go down

Oi! Adopt a Character! Empty Re: Oi! Adopt a Character!

Post  Emily Vincent Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Sweetie, only mods can do the "if you don't finish it goes" because of the application process.
Emily Vincent
Emily Vincent

http://alohabaybee768.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down