Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

ADMIN CHANGE!

4 posters

Go down

ADMIN CHANGE! Empty ADMIN CHANGE!

Post  Jade Sanders Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Hey peoples!!! Guess what! You're all wondering why there's an Admin change, and who that might be, right? Then you're thinking: Rach and Gina have got to stay, cuz they made the site, so that leaves Mel. First off, no. Mel stays. Second, Gina is gone. She's always been a sweet, nerdy kid, and I have no idea why, but she pulled a bad, bad, bad, for lack of a better word, prank. Now, she doesn't want us to talk about it to much, so I won't. Let me introduce myself. I'm Eliza, aka Liza, aka Pan-Pan, Gina's older sister, and one of Rachel's best friends. Now, due to this prank, Gina is to be sent away to, like, boarding/reform school, and I will be taking over administrating on Nargles, and will take over her characters on the Vault too. Anyway, Gina, my heard goes out to you, and I'm so, so, so sorry this happened.

Please post here with how much you'll miss her, and I'll take a screenshot, and e-mail it to her. Internet access at her new school has everything blocked except 'eduacational' websites, but she can access e-mail, and I want her to know how much the Nargle members love her. Thanksies,

~Liza
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

ADMIN CHANGE! Empty Re: ADMIN CHANGE!

Post  Emily Vincent Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Gina dearie, you know how much I'm going to miss you! <3 There's an internet cafe like a mile away, right, that you can access quickly on weekends or something? Maybe I imagined that or something. Anyway,

ADMIN CHANGE! 20kfapt

ILU DINASOUR! <333

...I think you might need to take multiple screenshots now.
Emily Vincent
Emily Vincent

http://alohabaybee768.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Klaus Richter Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

D: Boarding school! D: Never knew you Gina but that just Majorly sucks D:
Yees What Rach said! Internet Cafe! ;DD Go find one because we all know how school internet is! Terrible!
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Baltar Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:21 am

Awwwwwww Gina I'm going to miss you so much. I know we didn't talk a lot. We only really talked to you once or twice, but I'm still going to miss you. xx

Becca
Asha Baltar
Asha Baltar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum