Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Seeking Network: Hogwarts/UK :D

2 posters

Go down

Seeking Network: Hogwarts/UK :D Empty Seeking Network: Hogwarts/UK :D

Post  Jade Sanders Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 am

So basically, I'm looking for some friends for Jade. Yeah, I know, she's not at all the friendly type, but I think you'll find she's quite nice if you take the time to get to know her. So here's what I'm looking for:

Best Friend: I've got Emily Vincent. But maybe one or two more...
Friend: not really... either you're really close to Jade or you don't know her at all, but I'll leave the option open
Schoolmates: Tons, and then some... XD
Victims: Jade enjoys using her Legilimency and Occlumency on random people she doesn't like...
Rival/Enemy: Oh wow. Hehe, tons. She's not the very friendly type, if you know what I mean... So maybe a Gryffindor who really, really hates her...? Wait... we don't have very many Gryffindors yet... Oh well.
Relatives: Jade comes from an elite pureblood family... just to let you know. But cousins, aunts, uncles, all are welcome, and if you're interested in playing either one of her parents or her sister, Rina, post here, then PM me to hash out the details.
Family Acquaintances: I've noticed there are currently a ton of pureblood elitist Slytherin characters popping up, so I thought, don't like all the elite people know each other? So yeah. People who know her family, and therefore, know her too. Although they've probably only seen the innocent, polite side of Jade.
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

Seeking Network: Hogwarts/UK :D Empty Re: Seeking Network: Hogwarts/UK :D

Post  Emily Vincent Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:29 am

...Oh, you mentioned me. xD
I can see the two of them despising Hermione when she comes to school. So uh, yeah.

OH nd u should pick up a canon charrie :K
Emily Vincent
Emily Vincent

http://alohabaybee768.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Sanders Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 am

Ooh. I want Ginny for my canon... Or Harry, if he's not claimed already.
Hermione? Bu..Bu.. but she's only a tiny little first year Gryff! XD
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Vincent Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 am

TAKE HARRY. And yes, Hermione. She's a muggleborn Gryffindor.

And Amanda Vincent... for some reason... she's a Gryffindor.

You have a lot to catch up on here. XD
Emily Vincent
Emily Vincent

http://alohabaybee768.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Sanders Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:57 am

Oooh, Em must be pissed. Poor Amanda... Anyway, I'm writing the application for Harry now, so it shouldn't be long before it's up. I still have your USB, and also, I need to confirm you're taking my hamster next Tuesday, so I can go on vacation. I'm leaving the 6th of July, so If you want, I could drop Bellatrix off at your house whenever's possible.
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down